Conference Preparation Committee:
1. Prof. Dr. Amjad S. Aldalwi [Chairman]
2. Prof. Dr. AbdulKareem A. Nassar [Member]
3. Prof Dr. Sabih H. Alzuhairy [Member and Reporter]
4. Prof Dr. Ameena S. Mahmoud [Member]
5. Prof Dr. Ibrahim M. Ali [Member]
6. Assist. Prof. Dr. Ismat A. Baker [Member]
7. Lect. Dr. Imad R. Madhat [Member]
8. Lect. Dr. Nasrat A. Maddah [Member]
9. Lect. Mohammed N. Murad [Member]
Axes of the Conference:
The following topics were the axes of the conference:
1.Sustainable architecture technology: the present and the future horizons.
2.The new trends in the mobile phones and the optical communications system.
3.The computer and the information technology.
4.Contemporary trends in linguistics and literature.
5.The role of biology in enhancing life quality.
6.The role of information technology and communications in the excellence and creation in the fields of business administration, finance, and banking.
7.The quality administration and the contemporary administrative.
8.The financial and banking policies and their reflections on attracting the investments.
9.Accounting and auditing and the investment environment.
10.Law and technology.
11.Human rights violations.
12.International relations and diplomacy: the present and the future horizons.
Many researchers from different countries like the USA, Canada, Australia, Belgium, England, Malaysia, Pakistan, India, Egypt, Algeria, Jordan, Emirates, in addition to Iraqi Universities.
The number of the received researches was 541. 330were accepted and 181 were rejected and 30 were dropped because they were outside the topics of the conference.
The conference gained excellent international reputation for the high organization and distinguished hospitality.