Cihan University-Erbil with Warsaw University of Life Sciences WULS – SGGW, University of Mosul and Koya University held an international workshop on Thursday, 2nd of July 2020. The workshop entitled “Crisis Management in the Higher Education Sector during COVID - 19: Opportunities and Limitations” was for 2 hrs. online on Google Hangouts Meet. This workshop is one of the fruitful collaborations and the memorandum of understanding that signed between Koya University and the other three universities. The Director General, Dr. Govand Sherwani, participated the workshop with an important speech on behalf of the Ministry of Higher Education - KRI.
About the Workshop
Title: Crisis Management in the Higher Education Sector during COVID - 19: Opportunities and Limitations
Date: 02 July 2020
Time: 06:00 - 08:00 PM
Locations: Online on Google Hangouts Meet of CUE domain.
Organizer: Koya University with Warsaw University of Life Sciences WULS – SGGW, University of Mosul and Cihan University-Erbil
Workshop steering person: Dr. Walaa Jawdat
Technical steering person: Prof. Salah I. Yahya
Number of registered persons: 648 persons
Number of interactive participants: 250 persons
Workshop recorded video: Click here
Session one: (06:00 - 06:30 PM)
Warsaw University of Life Science
1. Speech by Prof. Michal Zasada, President of WULS-SWWG,
2. Presentation by: Prof. Joanna Paliszkiewicz, Director of Management Institute
3. Speech by Prof. Slawomir Jarka, Department of Economics and Enterprise Organization
Session two: (06:30 - 07:00 PM)
University of Mosul
1. Presentation by Prof. MunairSalim Taha, President of University of Mosul.
2. Presentation by Prof. Maan Waadalah, Head of the Department of Business Administration
Session three: (07:00 - 07:30 PM)
1. Speech by Prof. Amjad Sabir Delawi, President of Cihan University-Erbil
2. Presentation by: Mr. Mohammed Hussein Shukur, Head of Computer Science Department
3. Presentation by: Dr. Hasan Fahmi Hasan, Head of Research Center
Session four: (07:30 - 08:00 PM)
1. Speech by Prof. Wali Hmad, President of Koya University.
2. Speech by Dr. Haidar Lashky Khidr, Vice President of Koya University.
3. Presentation by Prof. Salah I. Yahya, Director of QA and CD