Communication and Computer Engineering Department cooperated with Computer Science Department had held a workshop entitled. This workshop attempt to practically explain how to design, configure and troubleshoot real-time network devices. How Networking is implemented in Industries, and how students can start their career in networking domain. After attending the workshops, students will not only understands what is networking, they will also know how to configure real routers, switches, what all tools are needed to access these devices.
Objective & Key Takeaways of the workshop:
- Upgrade yourself to Cisco Networking and Devices
- Basic and advance Router & Swtich understanding
- Understand practical aspects of Cisco Networking.
- Learn how to design, configure and troubleshoot
- Live demonstrations on real time Networks.
- Learn to secure your Networks with real-time network devices