The Contribution of Business Administration Department at Cihan University – Erbil for the academic year 2018/2019 has been characterized by many activities of academic, cultural, educational and community service.
Activities can be summarized according to the following axes:
The first axis: – Training courses and student activities
1- Asia cell Company honors a number of Students at Cihan university- Erbil(12/11/2018)
- Advanced project management Training Course (PMP) with German organization GIZ. (11/11/2018)
- organized a workshop (Hunting Jobs) in cooperation with Qandil Charity Organization (18/11/2018)
- Distribution of Certificates to Fourth Stage Students Participating in the (SPSS) Training Course (13/5/2019)
- Distributing Certificates to the faculty members of the department Participants in The Advanced SPSS Training Course. (9/5/2019).
- Department of Business Administration Honoring the Students of The Fourth Stage.(2/5/2019)
Axis II: – side of the academic, research, conferences and authoring
- Participation in the Fourth Scientific Conference Specialized Administrative Technical College – Baghdad on 28/11/2018.
- Participation in The Istanbul International Conference On Natural, Human And Social Sciences (NHSS-2019) February 2019 in Istanbul, Turkey
- Participation in the Second International Scientific Conference on Humanities (BABIR) on March/2019
- Publishing a Research in Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences –JEAS entitled Alternative security solutions offered by virtual private network VPN model proposal to use alternatives to Cisco and Microsoft security in al-Rasheed bank-delegate general office- northern region. on October 1, 2018.
- Publishing a paper in the International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security entitled The Impact of Marketing Strategy on Customer Satisfaction for E-learning: A Marketing Strategies Model Approach. On 10 October 2018.
- Publishing research in International Journal of Engineering & Technology entitled Towards of Smart Cities Based on the Sustainability of Digital Services. on December 2, 2018
- Publishing research in the International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security entitled Achieving Competitive Advantage by Using Supply Chain Strategies on September 4, 2018.
- published a book in English written by Dr. Aram Masoudi, a lecturer in the Department of Business Administration entitled “Management Anatomy / Getting Things Done.” (20/4/2019)
The third axis: – Communication with the community and governmental and non-governmental institutions:
- 19/2/2019 A letter of thanks and appreciation from the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research to the Head of the Department of Business Administration.
- 12 / 3/2019 participate in the distribution of flour to displaced people in Khazar camp.
- 14/3/2019 Participation in a symposium on Palestinian National Day of Culture.
- On April 4, 2019, the NGO “We Care for Relief and Development” presented an appreciation shield in honoring Dr. Ahmed Abd Aoun for his efforts and participation in the relief work
- Provide humanitarian aid to the children of the orphanage in Erbil. (10/4/2019)
- 20/5/2019 A letter of thanks and appreciation from Erbil Governorate Council to the Faculty Members of the department.
The fourth axis: – Administrative visits and delegations of the department
1- 22/4/2019 a delegation of volunteers from who was working in the international Relief sector in ACORN Organization visited the Department of Business Administration