Classrooms & Labs
“Cras tristique turpis justo, eu consequat sem adipiscing ut. Donec posuere bibendum metus.”
Tony Nguyen, Co-Founder
About Cihan University | At a Glance
Quality Assurance of Teaching
University Study System
- Applying the concerned regulations and rules.
- Activating the system of academic orientation.
- Following up the graduates by a specialized section, namely (graduates affairs section).
- Launching new specialized departments due to the needs of the society and the official directorates.
- Activating the system of the continuous teaching.
- Encouraging the students to take the responsibility of their study and to continue their learning.
- Transferring towards the electronic learning.Providing the continuous back up for students.
- Adopting the academic standards in developing the library and laboratories.
- Updating the educational programs to match the requirements of labor market.
- Preparing the infrastructure, the laboratories, and the classrooms to simulate the standards of learning quality assurance.
- Launching higher education in different specializations.
- Preparing a suitable environment to organize the scientific conferences and practice cultural, literary, and sports activities.
- Organizing relations, protocols, and cultural and scientific deals with international universities.
- Putting research plan for the departments related to the university plan.
- Publishing a refereed prestigious scientific journal.
- Holding the annual scientific conferences related to the departments and to the needs of the society and the governmental institutions.
- Organizing the scientific symposiums and software fairs to maintain academic relations, deepen cooperative concepts, and raise the scientific level in Kurdistan and Iraq.
- Activating shared research among counterpart departments and colleges providing the tools and instruments.
- Attracting the local, regional, and international research projects.
- Supporting and marketing the distinguished researches.
- Holding courses in computer, accounting, banking, finance, legality, and English.
- Pushing the governmental institutions to train the students during summer break and through the field trips.
Meet Our Team
Plugins your themes with even more features.