Launches BSc (Hons) Business Information technology in affiliation with University of Greenwich – UK
The value of an academical qualification is almost immeasurable in todays vastly competitive world, leading to the introduction of several higher educational institutions; however Cihan University has managed to stand out amidst the growth of several higher educational universities due to a very impressive track record that we have maintained. affiliation with University of Greenwich – UK who enjoy a strong tradition as a technical and commercial training center since 1890. The affiliation has been approved by Ministry of Higher Education of KRG No#1501 at 2013/9/3.
This degree is designed for those wishing to become IT practitioners in a business environment. It is a practical degree covering both technical and theoretical issues relating to the development, management and maintenance of information systems and applications. As part of the degree you will gain experience of project management of IT development, appreciate security issues in IT, understand management and planning of IT within an organisation, and develop skills in software and database development. Course content includes understanding of business organizations, structures and business functions and how IT is used in such environments, learning how to design and build IT systems including database design and software development techniques, and understanding the legal and social impact of using IT.
During the Course students will learn how to put personal and professional skills and ideas into practice, working both individually and in teams, in preparation for careers in industry and the commercial world.
The aims of the programme are:
• To educate in the theory, technology, practice and application of Computing and the development of information systems
• To give a coherent and integrated learning experience relevant to the needs of future computing professionals
• To provide awareness of social, legal, ethical and political implications of information technology within a computing environment.
Award type (s): BSc (Hons)
Programme title (s): Business Information Technology
Mode (s) of study: Full Time
Nature of external approval: Franchise
• Students who successfully finished 3 years of Cihan’s or other equivalent university BSc degree in Computer Science.
• Holders of BSc (ordinary degree) in Computing or related disciplines from other universities in the country including Cihan’s or other equivalent university previous graduates in computer science.
• An IELTS of 6.0
For more info and registration email us to : link_tutor cihanuniversity.edu.iq