Ultra Wide Band (UWB) Seminar
On Monday 28/10/2013 the first seminar starts of the Department of Communication and Computer Engineering where it explains the technique of Ultra Wide Band (UWB), under Dr. Bassam aljewad supervision. The seminar was attended by a group of faculty members and students of Department of Communication and Computer Engineering
And it has been focused on several points, including:
• What is time frequency duality?
• What is Shannon-Hartley Equation?
• What is Fresnel zone?
• What kind of impairments does usual communication channel suffer from?
• What is Rayleigh Fading channel?
• What is path loss?
• What is Doppler Frequency?
And there will be a seminar every week in the VIP room of the Department of Communication and Computer Engineering under the supervision of the members of the teaching staff.