Registration and Admissions
The study at the university starts at the end of September of every academic year and the students willing to enroll can submit their application requests starting from August of the same academic year under the following conditions:.
To apply for Cihan university, the student should:
- Have a high school certificate or what equals.
- Submit high school certificate approved by the Ministry of Education regarding foreign certificates.
- The applicant should not be more than 35 years old if applying for morning studies, whereas those applying for evening studies are free from this condition.
- The high school graduates of previous years have the right to apply for the university departments.
- Application does not mean acceptance at the scientific departments of the university because that depends on the competition for available seats and the average of high school.
Required Certificates & Documents
The applicant should provide the university with the following forms and documents when applying:
- The application form after filling it by the student and the school and approving it from the Ministry of Education.
- The form of information in English language.
- Coloured copy of the Civil Status Identity with the original one for audit.
- Coloured copy of Iraqi Nationality Certificate with an original one for audit.
- Coloured copy of the ration card with an original one for audit.
- Coloured copy of the passport for foreign students with the original one for audit.
- A medical report.
- Six personal photos with a white background, size (4 x 3).
- Accommodation support letter (Mokhtar support) or accommodation card.
- High school graduation certificate approved by the Ministry of Education.