During the period 21-22/12/2022, under the supervision of Dr. Aram Muhammad Qadir, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Cihan University-Erbil, in partnership with Alfurat Avsat Polytechnic University, prepared a substantial number of academics, researchers, and lecturers from cities universities.
As part of the conference, 29 research essays were presented in panels related to building and environmentally friendly buildings, city planning, construction materials, road engineering, structural engineering, survey systems, and geographical information systems (GIS). After the panel’s research was presented by local, Iraqi, and international researchers, several questions were asked by the conference attendees and participants, while some of the participants participated. Their scientific views, opinions, and criticisms enriched their research, creating a lively scientific groove among conference participants, while researchers answered questions, comments, and suggestions.
At noon on Thursday, 22/12/2022, at the Conference Hall of Cihan University of Erbil, the end of conference program came to an end, for this purpose, the first professor Dr. Amjad Saber Dalawi, president of Cihan University Erbil, delivered a speech, thanking and praising all the preparatory and scientific committees and managing the Fourth International Conference on Science for the Engineering and Civil Engineering at Alfurat Avsat Polytechnic University and Cihan University-Erbil, which is in In the past six months, they have made every effort to promote the conference agenda, and the president of Cihan University Erbil reiterated in his speech that their university will continue its joint work with Alfurat Avsat Polytechnic University and that in the future they will hold international and scientific conferences in various other fields to support the community.
In the conference’s final section, Professor Dr. Amjad Saber Dalawi, president of Cihan University Erbil, presented a medal of appreciation to Alfurat Avsat Polytechnic University and the conference’s chief speakers, as well as certificates of participation to conference organizers and researchers.
A short film was shown about the events and activities of the fourth international conference of engineering and civil science.
Dr. Sabih, head of Cihan University Erbil’s Department of Architecture Engineering, read the conference results and then approved them. Following this, they were promoted to the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in the Kurdistan Region and Iraq and the relevant authorities to work on the following points and sections:
- Collaboration between Cihan University-Erbil and Alfurat Avsat University on academic and scientific matters.
- The upcoming Conference on Architectural Engineering and Civil Engineering will be a platform to facilitate information exchange between architects and civil engineers to support the development of both civil and architectural engineers.
- The conference calls on all participants to present recent updates and information on architectural science and civil engineering.
- We need to work together to create a set of research results and discussions on architecture and the construction environment.
- We work as researchers and staff of the advanced academy of structural, geotechnical, hydraulic, and environmental engineers of joint duplication.
- We are all committed to sharing recent updates and information on the structure of civil engineering.
- Conduct consultations, meetings, and discussions on the presence of our research and the presentation of scientific experience related to engineering and science.
- Improving the level of information in the engineering and general community in subjects related to engineering sciences.
- Encouraging research related to the field of development engineering because of their importance to today’s science.
- Encouraging homeowners and engineers to use local equipment in the construction sector in Iraq in general and the Kurdistan Region in particular. In this way, Cihan University Erbil, in partnership with Alfurat Avsat Polytechnic University (the fourth International Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering), ended it, and it is decided that the results and suggestions of the conference will be raised to the relevant parties for implementation.