Banking & Financial Sciences Department faculties got off to a great start with first workshop, “Effective classroom management using Information Technology”, held on Wednesday, September,16, 2015. Over 30 faculty members attended the workshop led by Assistant Lecturer Mr. Atul Sharma, and Mr Omead Hussain Agha, Head of the Department as a Chairperson.
The main aim of the workshop was to discuss the importance of effectiveness of each & every class with the following points were covered during the workshop:
- How to maintain discipline in a classroom
- Importance of Classroom Management
- How to manage a classroom effectively
- Classroom management techniques
- Happy Students=Effective classroom
In the end it was concluded that we need to keep our classes lively with active participation by the students.