This training course focuses on the skills needed for examinees to reach their IELTS grade requirements and succeed in an academic environment. The course aims to introduce examinees to and familiarize them with the format and content of IELTS. It also equips the participants with effective skills and strategies needed to undertake the IELTS test with confidence. This course administers a mock test with individual feedback for participants.
The course learning outcomes focus on Reading skill development related to IELTS Exam. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Learn about the IELTS test procedure and format
- Learn useful test-taking strategies and skills for the IELTS Academic tests
- Develop their English Reading Skills
- Understand a variety of different academic text types
- Skim, scan and focus on target material in all types of reading passages
- Identify the elements of a text and, where required, reproduce these elements in their own writing
- Achieve a deep understanding of different questions types found in the reading and how to address them.